Audrey Hepburn wrote when she was asked to share her
“beauty tips” and it was read at her funeral years later.
* For attractive lips – Speak words of kindness.
* For lovely eyes – Seek the good in people.
* For a slim figure – Share your food with the hungry.
* For beautiful hair – Let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
* For poise – Walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
* For people – Even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; Never throw out anyone.
One ship goes east, and another goes west, by the self-same winds that blow,
Tis the set of the sail and not the gale that determines the way they go.
Like the waves of the sea or the winds of fate as we voyage along through life,
Tis the set of the soul that determines the goal and not the calm or the strife.