Sunday Morning - Bible Classes meet at 9:30 AM
Sunday Morning -Worship follows at 10:30 AM
Wednesday Evening - Bible Classes Assemble at 6:00 PM
Minister Elder Elder
STEVE SEXSON LARRY NICHOLSON MIKE REID
(501)669-2247 (501)669-2550 (479)880-7634
(501) 593-6956 (501)289-2346 (479) 880-6478
This marks God as personal and eternally existent. There was no time when God was not and there never will be a time when He is not.
* Jehovah: The Lord will provide (Gen. 22:14). And Abraham called the name of the place The -Lord-Will-Provide as it is said to this day. “In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided.”
* Jehovah: The Lord that health (Exod. 15:26). “For I am the Lord who heals you.”
* Jehovah: The Lord our banner (Exod. 17:8-15). And Moses built an altar and called its name, The-Lord-Is-My-Banner.
* Jehovah: The Lord our peace (Judg. 6:23). Then the Lord said to him, “Peace be with you do not fear, you shall not die.” So, Gideon built an altar there and called it The-Lord-Shalom.
* Jehovah: The Lord my Shepherd (Ps. 23:1). The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
* Jehovah: The Lord our righteousness (Jer. 23:6). And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
* Jehovah: The Lord is present (Ezek. 48:35). And the name of that city from that day shall be: “THE LORD IS THERE.” GOD is represented as acting only as a person could act. He loves; He commands; He
rebukes; He judges; He is angry; He pleads; He protects; He upholds; He builds; He destroys.
JANUARY 10, 2021 JANUARY 17, 2021
East Side Dan Sommers John Stracner
Odell Eubanks Odell Eubanks
West Side Allen Eubanks Allen Eubanks
Larry Nicholson Mike Reid
Alternate John Stracner Clayton Roger
Prayers needed for our country, for our National Leaders, State Leaders, Local Leaders. Do pray for those sick, especially those with the virus. Pray for those who have lost loved ones. Pray that each of us are working and doing the will of God. We need to pray for each other and show our love toward all including our enemies. Pray for the doctors and nurses working with the Covid-19 patients.
Had an appointment last week concerning her hip. She will have surgery in the next 3-5 weeks.
Will probably complete the treatment for TB January 23rd.
Some tumors have shrunk while tumors in the lungs have increased slightly. Two new spots in the liver showed up. Next round of chemo started December 28th.
Is feeling some better but needs prayers.
Has had some good days lately.
Has health concerns.
Has health problems and not doing well at this time.
Has improved and was dismissed from the hospital.
Is in the Therapy Department and doing well with it.
Had back surgery recently. He is improving but is uncomfortable some.
Is home and continues to gain strength.
Had a bone-density test last Monday.
Has an appointment with the cardiologist Wednesday (13th).
Has been diagnosed with Lupus and the bloodwork sent to Mayo clinic will help determine specific type and treatment. Her next appointment schedule is February 8th.
Is home and may be a little bit stronger but still weak.
Bob and Dixie Kitchens,
Arizona, have Covid-19 and have improved some. Dixie is Mike Lovejoy's sister.
California has been having mini strokes. He is in the hospital with pneumonia.
JOHN and KIMBERLY BREWER,
J. O. DREWRY,
EURA FAYE NORWOOD,
JAMES and RUBY MAE ELKINS,
TED and BARBARA KNIGHT,
ODELL and JOAN EUBANKS,
I) Connecting to the power source. Our year can be used anywhere at any time, indoors or outdoors, day or night. It works around crowds and in remote areas. Our New Year needs no electrical outlets or plugs, no cords, wires, antennas, gasoline, batteries or motherboards, but it works best when we keep in constant touch with the Manufacturer.
2) Regular Use. Our New Year can be used when we are alone for self-examination. It can be used for asking ourselves such questions as: What do I want out of life? What do I like to do with my time? What do my friends and associates compliment me on? What needs do I see around me that cause me to want to become involved? What service can I offer that
draws me closer to God, to others, and to my own God given destiny? What must I do to be saved?
3) Proper Maintenance. Our New Year will give best service when used according to the manufacturer's intentions. We caution you, then, against the two extreme abuses of abuse and neglect.
4) Overuse. Our New Year contains 365 days. For best service, each of these days should be used one at a time. Each day contains 24 hours. If the user tries to force more hours into a day, than the Manufacturer produced, an overdose effect will occur, which can lead to de-pression, heart attacks, even complete physical breakdown.
5) Neglect. The Manufacturer has created a delicate rhythm and harmony between the days and weeks, the months and seasons. Failure to flow with these rhythms and harmonies, to neglect or ignore them, leads to feverish periods of overwork interrupted by long periods of underachieving, procrastination, or waste, which in turn may produce seizures of guilt, fear, doubt, boredom and bitterness. The Manufacturer recommends eight hours of work, eight hours of rest and eight hours of countless kinds of adventures in living that add up to 8760 hours total/year. Used it wisely! We must want to please the Manufacturer, put Him first in our lives every hour, day, week, month and all year of 2021.
A little less impatience with those we deem too slow. A little less arrogance because of all we know.
A little more humility, seeing our worth is slight. We are such trivial candles compared to stars at night.
A little more forgiving and swifter to be kind.
A little more desirous the word of praise to find. The word of praise to utter and make a heart rejoice.
A little more careful to speak with a gentle voice.
A little more true eagerness to understand each other. A little more real striving to help a shipwrecked brother.
A little more high courage to each task that must be done. These be our resolutions and God help everyone.
A man walking in a graveyard when he found a tombstone which read:
“Pause now, stranger, as you pass by, you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, so soon you'll be, prepare yourself to follow me.”
On a piece of wood next to the stone, someone had written:
To follow you I'm not content, until I know which way you went.” Jesus proclaimed Himself to be “The Way, the Truth, and the Life” (John 14:6) and warned us that we must make a choice as to whether we will follow the broad path that leads to destruction, or the narrow path that leads to life. Many choose the easier course over the way that is more difficult, but which brings about a relationship with God that blesses and saves us.
Two Ways. Two Destinies. One Choice! Which Way Will YOU Choose?
Consider the following poem...Cut it out...Stick it on your fridge...make a copy, put it in your pocket, purse to read daily.
If I have wounded any soul today, If I have caused one foot to go astray, I have walked in my own willful way, GOOD LORD, FORGIVE.
If I have uttered idle words in vain, If I have turned aside from want or pain, Lest I myself should suffer through the strain, GOOD LORD FORGIVE.
If I have craved for joys that are not mine, If I have let my wayward heart repine, Dwelling on things of earth, not things divine- GOOD LORD FORGIVE.
If I have been perverse, or hard or cold, If I have longed for shelter in thy fold, When thou has given me some part to hold- GOOD LORD FORGIVE.
Forgive the sins I have confessed to thee, Forgive the secret sins I did not see,
Larry Nicholson (501)289-2346
Steve Sexon (501)669-2247
Mike Reid - (479)880-6478