Sunday Morning - Bible Classes meet at 9:30 AM
Sunday Morning -Worship follows at 10:30 AM
Wednesday Evening - Bible Classes Assemble at 6:00 PM
JUNE 26, 2022
1) Jesus teaches us to pray (Luke 11:1-4).
2) God said to call upon Him (Jeremiah 33:3).
3) Jesus said to pray and faint not (Luke 18:1-5).
4) Jesus said you would receive (Matthew 21:22).
5) God said He would hear (Isaiah 65:24).
6) Jesus said to pray, believe and receive (Mark 11:24).
7) Jesus said to abide in Him and He will answer your prayer (John 15:7).
8) Paul said to pray without ceasing (I Thessalonians 5:17).
9) Jesus said to ask and you will get an answer (Matthew 7:7-8). 10) James said much is accomplished by prayer (James 5:16).
June 26, 2022 July 3, 2022
East Side Dan Sommers Clayton Rogers
Larry Nicholson Mike Reid
West Side Clayton Rogers Dan Sommers
Mike Reid Larry Nicholson
Dan Sommers (6-27).
Ellie Fugate, Russellville, COME AGAIN SOON!
If your earthly father is important to you, you will talk to him. If your heavenly Father is important to you, you will talk to Him. “Let your request be made known unto God” (Philippians 4:6). So, remember to PRAY, PRAY, PRAY.
Wednesday Nights @7 p.m., in June. New Liberty Church of Christ, Cleveland.
Local Evangelism Seminar Series. Info on the bulletin board.
Gospel meeting at Atkins Church of Christ.
July 10-15, 2022
Area-Wide Gospel Gathering
Hosted by area churches of Christ at Robinson & Center Church of Christ, Conway.
Theme: One In Christ. Time: 7:00 p.m. each evening. Info on the bulletin board.
Keys on keyring found at the Jerusalem Church of Christ. One key seems to be a house key and the other is for a Honda vehicle. If these could be yours, please let this be known to a church member.
Had another treatment last week and doing well.
Energy level is still lower than she likes.
Is still hoarse and remains that way most of the time.
Needs prayers as he battles Parkinson disease.
Eura Faye Norwood
Will have another shot in her eye July 18th. The 3 shots she has had in her eye has improved the vision some.
Had a checkup May 18th and got a good report. She will have another checkup July 16th.
Has decided not to have any more treatments and he cannot have the dye test.
Has a cancerous tumor that has come back.
Is improving slowly.
Is taking treatments and doing real good, as they have not made him sick. There was some shrinkage in the tumor.
Has one more therapy session and that will be July 13th. She has done real well with the therapy.
Hand has healed where the cancer was removed and he is doing good.
Is in need of surgery and not doing well.
Has a broken wrist.
Fell Saturday (6-18) and suffered a broken rib on the left side. She has medication but in much pain. She had more x-rays Friday (6-24) and has a fractured rib on the right side.
Willie Faye Mahan
Is in A Fib and was to see a cardiologist Wednesday.
Is expecting twins and needs prayers. She is a cousin of Beckie Reid.
J. O. DREWRY,
JAMES and RUBY MAE ELKINS,
BEN and CLETA SOMMERS,
MIKE KILLI NS,
CLARA MASON DOTSON,
1) Don't neglect your Bible. It is your sword for conquest, your hammer for construction, your guiding light (Revelation 1:3).
2) Don't neglect your prayer time. It is the breath of the soul (Luke 18:1).
3) Don't neglect your worship. It is your greatest opportunity to express your
thanksgiving before your Savior (Philippians 3:3).
4) Don't neglect your part in the church. It is your heavenly family upon the earth, and you help it to thrive (Ephesians 4:11-16).
5) Don't neglect your kindness to others. It is how we show the love of Christ flowing through us (Hebrews 13:16).
6) Don't neglect your body. It is the capital on which you will do the Lord's busin- ess the rest of your life (I Corinthians 6:19-20). 7) Don't neglect your mind. It is the seat of creativity and inner strength (Philippians 4:8).
8) Don't neglect your laugh. It is the medicine that will help keep your heart heal- thy and happy (Proverbs 17:22).
9) Don't neglect your reputation. It is what people will be thinking of when they hear your name (Matthew 5:14-16).
10) Don't neglect your duty of the Great Commission. It is how people are led to Christ (like you were – Matthew 28:19-20).
The soul of a child is the loveliest flower that grows in the garden of God. Its climb is from weakness to knowledge and power to the sky, from the clay and the clod. To beauty and sweetness, it grows under care, neglected, 'tis ragged and wild. 'Tis a plant that is tender and wondrously rare, the sweet, wistful soul of a child. Be tender, O Gardener, and give it its share of moisture, of warmth and of light, And let it not lack for thy painstaking care to protect it from the frost and blight. A glad day will come when its bloom shall unfold, it will seem that an angel has smiled, Reflecting a beauty and sweetness untold, in the sensitive soul of a child.
It is about Jesus. Jesus is the preeminent person in the preeminent book. God the Father and the Holy Spirit testify to Christ's greatness (Mark 9:7; John 14:16; 16:8).
He is the King, the Prophet, the High Priest, the Lawgiver. Christ told the Jews concerning Moses, “He wrote about me” (John 5:46).
John said, “These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and that believing you may have life in His name” (John 20:31)>
The dispensation of Christ is the greatest dispensation, for the apostle calls it the dispensation of the “fullness of time” (Galatians 4:4).
The message of God's preacher is “Christ and Him crucified” (I Corinthians 2:2).
That was Paul's theme (I Corinthians 1:21).
In fact, each of the divinely sent preachers of the New Testament preached Christ. No man ever had a grander theme. The apostle speaks of the “unsearchable riches of Christ” (Ephesians 3:8), and the “love of Christ which passes knowledge” (Ephesians 3:19).
Paul wrote, “The law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith” (Galatians 3:24). “I will make Him my firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth.” Psalm 89:27.
If God can hang the stars on high, can paint the clouds that drift on by, Can swing the sun across the sky,
What can He do for you? If he can send a storm through space and dot with trees the mountain's face, If he the sparrow's course can trace,
What can He do for you? If God can send us sunny days, and nature from her slumber raise, The song birds lift their notes of praise,
What can He do for you? If God can do all these things, can count each little bird that sings,
Larry Nicholson (501)289-2346